Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Timmer wins Sally Struthers Invitational

Giggling over Ross' disastrous double-bogie on the par-three 15th hole, Warren Timmer rode inertia and a disc-golf-cart to yet another victory in the Sally Struthers Invitational.

His knee, which was wrapped in an Ace bandage after the match, had bothered him all day. But his awesome mind control powers had forced any negative thoughts out of focus.

Timmer commented, "Indubitably, my patella was a constant bother. Yet I was able to submerge any thought of pain or distress during the moments of greatest concentration. Thankfully, this talent is something I acquired in my years as a sheep-herder in Egypt. Patience. Discipline. Laser-like focus. That's all it takes to rule the disc golf world.

Now, where's Sally Struthers, b***hes? I needs my feets rubbed."

-7 Timmer
-6 Ross
+6 Nadel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?